• Responsible to set-up, operate and troubleshoot equipment and processes.
• Ensuring first offs are completed as per technical specifications.
• Ensuring changeover is completed as per standard.
• Ensuring equipment and set-up parameters are established, followed and improved.
• Coaching and mentoring of assistants and helpers by providing clear and precise instructions, if assigned
• Ensuring materials required for changeover are available and secured prior to set-ups.
• Ensuring product is packed and identified as per specifications.
• Ensuring accurate inventory and effective control of materials and supplies.
• Ensuring work-centre’s downtime is minimized by ensuring proper equipment set-ups, material is present prior to changeover and report lack of raw materials, tooling and / or equipment issues to the appropriate personnel.
• Oversee the assistants and helpers/packers and provide clear and precise instructions to them.
Shift start: 7:00AM
Shift length: 12 hours
Monday-Friday, some weekends and evenings required
Intertape Polymer Group Inc. is a recognized leader in the development, manufacture and sale of a variety of paper and film based pressure-sensitive and water-activated tapes, polyethylene and specialized polyolefin films, protective packaging, engineered coated products and packaging machinery for industrial and retail use.