Clinical Operation Manager – Skilled Nursing Facility
Roles and responsibilities
Our skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities have an outstanding reputation in the healthcare industry with a high rating for quality patient care. We are committed to providing kind, competent and compassionate services to those entrusted to our care and an enjoyable work environment for our staff. If you are passionate about business management and making a difference in the lives of others, then this is the right place for you.
The primary purpose of the Business Office Manager is to maintain, and be responsible for day-to-day accounting functions of the facility in accordance with current acceptable accounting and cost reimbursement principles relating to the long-term care operation. The Business Office Manager reports to the facility Administrator and may be directed to assure that the highest degree of quality resident care can be maintained at all times.
Essential Duties (include but are not limited to):
· Supervise Medicaid/Medicare and Managed Medicaid Medicare billing, coinsurance billing, CIFs, appeals, TARs, authorizations, etc.
· Responsible for meeting Accounts Receivable aging goals on 120+ balances. Be knowledgeable of each account’s status and take action on any items that have not been paid.
· Ability to effectively communicate with other departments in the facility.
· Experience as a Skilled Nursing Facility Business Office Manager.
· Experience billing Medicare, HMO, Medicaid and Private payer sources for Skilled Nursing level of care.
· Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, Managed Medicaid and HMO billing requirements and procedures.
· Ability to manage and train business office staff.
· Ability to utilize mechanical equipment in the form of computers, copiers, telephones, etc.
· Experience with Microsoft Office.
· Accounting and cost reimbursement experience preferred.
· High School diploma or GED equivalent.
· Speak, read, write and understand the English language.
· Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday.
· Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
Powered by JazzHR