The IT Support Specialist will provide technical support to all agency employees and assist with software development and maintenance in Lotus Notes applications.
Job Knowledge and Comprehension:
- Acts as a responder for computer requests and technical support.
- Assists in maintaining all software/service pack updates as assigned. Includes but not limited to Windows, Office, and Lotus Notes.
- Assists with system installations as assigned.
- Develops and maintains procedures located in the HELP DESK database.
- Assists in developing, debugging, documenting and maintaining software design elements as directed by the agency Lead Application Developer/Programmer.
- Assists with projects related to security of Electronic Protected Health Information.
- Assists in computer applications testing.
- Works closely with the I.T. team.
- Provides technical support to users.
- Will be the backup to the Network Administrator and Lead App Developer.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor and consistent with Exempt functions.
Required to sit for long periods of time. Infrequent light physical effort required lifting up to 10 lbs. occasionally and 25 lbs. rarely. The employee frequently is required to sit and reach with hands and arms. Incumbent may be required to work extended periods of time at a video display terminal (VDT). Must be able to drive vehicle occasionally.
Possession of high school diploma or GED certificate required.
Associate degree in Computer Science and/or A+ and Microsoft Operating Systems Certification with two or more years of experience preferred.
The mission of the Human Service Agency is to provide high quality human services that enable people to develop their fullest potential while maintaining the highest standard of ethical and fiscal responsibility.
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid Training
- Career Development Opportunities
- Full Benefits Package (full-time employees)
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Holiday, Vacation, Sick, and Bereavement Leave
- Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Yearly Company Picnic
- Anniversary and Birthday Incentives
- Flexible Scheduling
- Shift Differentials
- Med Certification Increase
- Plus More!
Other Open Positions:
- Addictions Counselor
- CARE Team Member
- Direct Support Professional
- Nurse Transportation Aide
For more information and to apply, visit www.humanserviceagency.org
Join us in transforming people's lives!
Posting ID: 576709637Posted: 2020-10-23