Oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, training and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, Employee Partner retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness and sanitation.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
• Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service always.
• Ensure that all food products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant's recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards.
• Achieve Upper Crust objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility, including sanitation and cleanliness, through the training of Employee Partners, and create a positive, productive working environment.
• Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures.
• Make employment and termination decisions.
• Fill in where needed to ensure optimal guest service standards and efficient operations.
• Continually strive to develop staff in all areas of managerial and professional development.
• Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules, in an organized and timely manner.
• Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant's preventative maintenance programs.
• Ensure that all products are received in correct unit count and condition and deliveries are performed in accordance with the restaurant's receiving policies and procedures.
• Oversee and ensure that restaurant policies on Employee Partner performance appraisals are followed and completed in a timely manner.
• Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed as needed and labor cost objectives are meet.
• Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for all violations of Upper Crust policies, rules and procedures.
• Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, Employee Partners and guests.
• Develop, plan and carry out restaurant marketing, advertising and promotional activities and campaigns.
• Attends all scheduled staff meetings and brings suggestions for improvement.
• At least 21 years of age.
• Able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of the restaurant's trading area.
• Have knowledge of the service, food and beverage industry, generally involving at least three years of operations and/or assistant management positions.
• Possess excellent basic math skills and can operate a cash register or POS system.
• Knowledge of the basic function of Microsoft Excel.
• Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to five hours).
• Able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift items up to 50 pounds.
• Have the stamina to work 45 to 50 hours per week.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of the restaurant's trading area.
- Have knowledge of the service, food and beverage industry, generally involving at least three years
of operations and/or assistant management positions.
- Possess excellent basic math skills and have the ability to operate a cash register or POS system.
- Knowledge of the basic function of Microsoft Excel.
- Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to five hours).
- Able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Have the stamina to work 45 to 50 hours per week.