Aspire2B is searching for an Assistant General Manager for our Buffalo Wild Wings Concept; this position impacts the long-term viability of the company by leading, inspiring, and training a team, creating a positive work environment, preparing quality food, exceeding guest expectations, and supporting revenue and bottom line growth.
- Support restaurant operations to achieve company goals for revenue, cost controls, and restaurant profitability.
- Conduct table visits and model hospitality skills during each shift.
- Resolve guest complaints, investigates problems, and identifies solutions.
- Ensure a safe working environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents.
- Adhere to SERV Safe Alcohol, Food and HACCP standards, Federal/State/Local laws, and company policies.
- Ensure PCI compliance for all credit card transaction documents.
- Support the rollout of new company programs, and policies and procedures, as requested.
- Develop strong working relationships within the team to ensure each member is treated with respect.
- Delegate duties to team members during shift and follow up to ensure thorough execution.
- Participate in interviews and recruiting to ensure restaurant is staffed for excellence.
- Effectively trains and develops team members.
- Plan and organize work schedules based on available staffing.
- Lead shift meetings to provide information and access input from team members.
- Customer centric, committed to supporting the customer.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills.
- Self-starter who works independently and in a team environment.
- Maintains a calm, tactful demeanor when dealing with difficult situations
- Manages multiple projects and timelines with a sense of urgency and follow through.
- Strong computer skills, required.
- Minimum two (2) + years of restaurant management experience, required.
- Must possess proper food handler and alcohol dispensing certifications.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
Posting ID: 576817005Posted: 2021-05-07Job Title: General Manager