Quality Control Specialist - Top Secret Clearance Required KBR Government Solutions
delivers full life cycle professional and technical solutions that improve operational readiness and drive innovation. Our solutions help ensure mission success on land, air, sea, space and cyberspace for the Department of Defense, intelligence community, NASA and other federal agencies. KBR's areas of expertise include engineering, logistics, operations, science, program management, mission IT and cybersecurity. Top Secret clearance is required.Location: Pocatello, IdahoDuties will include:
- Provides specialized technical expertise in support of the Quality program, including specialized inspection and testing techniques, quality training, statistical methods, audits, quality tools for problem solving and assessment. Creates inspection reports stating the conditions of a work area to ensure requirements are met.
- Makes recommendations for corrective action.
- Applies knowledge of quality systems and tools to validate and verify contractually required standards for project execution.
- Implements principles of performance evaluation and prediction methods are used to improve product systems safety, reliability, and maintainability. Responsible for maintaining quality standard of products and the procedures and materials that go into work scope.
- Aligns quality management function with the performance needs of product lines. Under general direction, is accountable for the performance and results of a related discipline or sub-group within a function.
- Manages the delivery of functional objectives by providing leadership and direction to team members.
- Participates in the development of functional strategy and may be responsible for global processes and procedures. Skills required for this job are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree and 9+ years of experience.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
- TS Clearance is required.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in performing work dealing with a contract similar in scope and dollar value as the FBI requirements.
- Expected to provide managerial interfacing with the CO and COR to deal with complicated and non-complicated service performance and personnel issues that arise during the course of the performance period.
- Authorization to act on behalf of the company and ability to provide decisive decision making in all issues pertaining to the TO.
Posting ID: 576992131Posted: 2020-10-01