Christmas Tree Shops is growing and so is our need for more talented associates. We are seeking associates who have a passion and reputation for delighting our customers, leading and growing associates, and driving merchandising and operational excellence. We offer a distinctive, fast paced, and dynamic retail environment where you can truly make a difference AND have a very real opportunity to grow your career! If you are looking for a retail growth company that values both its people and its customers, and has a winning track record, and even brighter future, your search is over – you have discovered Christmas Tree Shops! We offer competitive Wages.
Specifically we are seeking the following Temporary Part Time positions for the Holiday Season in the Brandywine, DE store:
- Early Morning Stockers ( shift starts as early as 5am and includes some weekends. Will move to 4am start time in November)
The Early Morning Stocker performs a wide variety of tasks both on and off of the sales floor. In this role you will be expected to work independently and accurately while meeting productivity goals and maintaining a safe work environment. Must be available for 5am shift start. Top performers have an opportunity for permanent positions.
• Stocks merchandise on applicable store fixtures following established stocking standards, stocking plans
• Rearranges / organizes existing and misplaced merchandise on fixtures as needed to enable and straightens merchandise areas on the sales floor; replenishes shelf stock from overhead valences and display shelves
• Retrieves and prepares merchandise for stocking; performs case cutting as required; prints pricing labels and performs price verifications; removes product from packaging and affixes pricing labels/stickers as needed; organizes prepared merchandise for stocking on applicable fixtures; removes and disposes of related cardboard and trash
• Assists with backroom organization by removing and replacing product, fixtures, and other equipment in a safe and organized manner
• Supports housekeeping standards throughout facility; cleans fixtures as needed and removes debris and trash from sales floor and backroom when observed or created as a result of work; cleans up product spills from sales floor and backroom areas
• Performs additional duties as required including, but not limited to, break room and restroom housekeeping, price changes, furniture assembly, cart retrieval, and trailer unloading
• 1 year of retail experience desired
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION.
Christmas Tree Shops is an Equal Opportunity Employer