1810 Maple Rd.
Williamsville, NY 14221
We are searching for friendly and professional full and part-time Team Members to join our Tim Hortons team. As a team member your top priority is guest satisfaction. Whether you are the very first person our guests encounter or you are producing quality food items that our guests have come to enjoy and love you will have the opportunity to deliver and create exceptional guest experiences. Your energy and passion for guest service are what make you a top team member in this fast-paced environment, while your ability to multi-task and communicate with your fellow team members will contribute to your success
In this position, delivering outstanding customer service will be your main objective. Additional responsibilities include processing food orders, cleaning public spaces, and preparing food and beverage orders. The ideal candidate will be friendly, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Welcome customers and help determine their orders.
- Process customer orders and record them in the register system.
- Relay customers’ orders to other team members as needed.
- Ensure all orders are delivered to the customers in a timely manner.
- Accept cash and return the correct change.
- Place food and drink orders in the appropriate cups, bags and boxes.
- Respond to customer inquiries, issue receipts, and record customer suggestions.
- Clean and arrange eating, service, and kitchen spaces.
- Help fill in where needed.
- Clean and sanitize surfaces and various parts of our restaurant.
- Strong communication, time and resource management, and planning skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Basic math skills.
- Attention to detail, especially when preparing drink and food products.
- Willingness to work independently or with other team members to solve problems, fulfill orders, and create amazing food items.
- Ability to work in a hectic environment, stand, walk, bend, use hands for extended periods.
- Competitive wages!
- Health benefits for full-time employees
- Scholarship Program
- Employee discount
- Referral program
Clark Holdings Inc .provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.