Kitchen Team Member
5225 Sheridan Dr.
Williamsville, NY 14221
We are searching for full-time and part-time energetic and dedicated bakers/production team members who strive to provide excellent food items and service in an efficient, professional manner. The Kitchen Team Member will design, execute, and perform quality checks on ingredients and finished products, use icing, glazes, fillings, and decorations to enhance item presentation, and process orders from customers. You will clean workstations and equipment, and perform other duties to ensure that customer needs are satisfied and the bakery area is well-stocked and operating smoothly.
To be a successful Kitchen Team Member, you should be efficient and friendly with a focus on food quality and customer satisfaction. You should be organized, decisive, and attentive.
- Following all recipes, standards, and procedures.
- Measuring and combining ingredients and using heat sources, and other equipment to make a variety of baked goods and breakfast and lunch/dinner food items.
- Decorating and displaying finished products.
- Testing and recording temperatures of ingredients and finished goods to ensure that each item meets food safety and quality controls.
- Assisting when needed with serving customers.
- Greeting customers, answering questions, making recommendations, accepting orders and payments, and providing exceptional customer service.
- Keeping records relating to production levels.
- Ensuring that customers’ orders are fulfilled accurately and on time.
- Cleaning and restocking workstations and ensuring that all equipment is sanitized and prepared for the next shift.
- Strong communication, time and resource management, and planning skills.
- Attention to detail, especially when performing quality inspections on ingredients and products.
- Basic math skills.
- Willingness to work independently or with other team members to solve problems, fulfill orders, and create amazing food items.
- Ability to work in hot or cold temperatures, hectic environment, stand, walk, bend, use hands and appliances, and lift heavy items for extended periods.
- Competitive wages!
- Health benefits for full-time employees
- Scholarship Program
- Employee discount
- Referral program
- Holiday pay
Clark Holdings Inc .provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Full-time, Part-time Buffalo, NY 14221 Urgently Hiring Est. $13.20 - $14.76 Full-time, Part-time Williamsville, NY 14221 Est. $13.20 - $14.76 Full-time, Part-time Williamsville, NY 14221 $15.25 per hour Full-time, Part-time, Teen Williamsville, NY 14221 $16.00 + tips Full-time, Part-time, Teen Clarence, NY 14221 $15.25 part-time; $16.25 full-time (with premium) Full-time, Part-time, Teen Williamsville, NY 14221 Minimum $15 Full-time, Part-time, Teen Williamsville, NY 14221 $40,000 Full-time, Part-time, Teen Clarence, NY 14221 Minimum $15 Full-time, Part-time, Teen Williamsville, NY 14221 $15/hr Part-time East Aurora, NY 14052 Urgently Hiring $13.20 to $15.00 hourly Full-time, Part-time, Seasonal Full-time, Seasonal Part-time Blasdell, NY 14219 Urgently Hiring