Customer Service Rep(09239) - 1402 N. Lubbock RdJob DescriptionABOUT THE JOB
You got game? You got spring in your step? You want the best job in the world! And schedules that work with you, not against you? That's right, we live to beat the rush and make it possible to make, bake, or take pizzas during the hungry hours of the day and night, part or full time. You'll have plenty of time left over for school, hanging with your friends, or whatever. Sound good? Even if you just need a second job for some extra cash, Domino's Pizza is the perfect place for you. We are searching for qualified customer service reps with personality, exceptional people skills and a positive attitude. We're growing so fast it's hard to keep up, and that means Domino's has lots of ways for you to grow (if that's what you want), perhaps to management, perhaps beyond. Whether it's your hobby, main-gig, or supplemental job, drop us a line. We're bound to have just the thing for you.JOB REQUIREMENTS AND DUTIES
- Operation of all equipment.
- Ability to take on all roles in the store, including delivery expert. (Must have own personal vehicle).
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, and coolers.
- Prepare product following established standards.
- Receive and process telephone and computer orders.
- Clean equipment and facility daily.
- Navigational skills to read a map and locate addresses within delivery area.
- Comply with all safety requirements.
- Take inventory and process associated paperwork.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism.
- Be timely and reliable.
- Be a self-starter.
- Ability to take on other tasks as assigned.
You must be 16 years of age or older with outstanding people skills and outgoing positive personality. Willing to work hard and as a TEAM!
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly. (May use calculator.)
- Must be able to make correct monetary change.
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written).
- Motor coordination between eyes, hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed.
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when removing trash and performing other outside tasks. In-store temperatures range from 36 degrees in coolers to 90 degrees and above in some areas.
- Sudden changes in temperatures in work area and while outside.
- Fumes from food odors.
- Exposure to cornmeal dust.
- Cramped quarters including walk-in cooler.
- Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts.
- Regularly exposed to dust, odors, oil, fumes, and noise.
- Exposed to a combination of office and store environments.
- Required to sit, stand, walk, bend, and lift objects of up to 50 lbs.
Many of our team members began their careers as delivery drivers and today are successful Domino's franchise owners. From delivery driver to management, general manager to franchisee or Manager Corporate Operations, our stores offer a world of opportunity.DIVERSITY
Our mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an environment where all team members, because of their differences, can reach their highest potential.SUMMARY STATEMENT
We take pride in our team members and our team members take pride in Domino's Pizza! Being the best pizza delivery company in the world requires exceptional team members working together. At Domino's Pizza, our people come first!Req ID
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with JMB Legacy, LLC, an independently owned and operated Domino's Pizza franchisee that is a separate company and employer from Domino's Pizza LLC and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I further acknowledge that any decisions regarding my employment will be made solely by JMB Legacy, LCC, and that my employer is not Domino's Pizza LLC or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.Job Category
Store Customer Service Rep