CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVETitle
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Family Dollar is seeking motivated individuals to support our Stores as we provide essential products at great values to the communities we serve.
As a Family Dollar Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for providing exceptional service to our customers. Key priorities include greeting customers, assisting them with selection of merchandise, completing transactions, and answering questions regarding the store and merchandise.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides customer engagement in positive and approachable manner.
• Assists in maintaining a clean, well-stocked store for customers during their shopping experience.
• Helps in the unloading of merchandise from delivery trucks, organizes merchandise, and transports merchandise from stockroom to sales floor.
• Independently stocks shelves and recovers merchandise in the store.
• Accurately handles customer funds and processes transactions using the POS system.
• Remains constantly aware of customer activity to ensure a safe and secure shopping environment.
• Performs all other duties as assigned in order to maintain an effective and profitable store operation.
Education: Prefer completion of high school or equivalent. Ability to follow directives and interpret retail operational documents as assigned.
Experience: Prefer experience working in retail, hotel, restaurant, grocery or drug store environments.
Physical Requirements: Ability to regularly lift up to 40lbs. (and occasionally, up to 55 lbs.) from floor level to above shoulder height; must be able to meet demands of frequent walking, standing, stooping, kneeling, climbing, pushing, pulling and repetitive lifting, with or without reasonable accomodation.
Availability: Ability to work flexible, full-time schedule to include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Skills and Competencies: Customer Focus, Developing Potential, Results Driven, Strong Organizational Skills, Communication Skills, Problem Solving/Decision Making, Job Knowledge and Relationship Management.
Our teams are working tirelessly to provide a clean and safe environment for our Associates and customers. We continue to enhance and modify our protocols, as appropriate. This includes:
• Plexiglass guards at cash registers.
• Associates conduct home health screenings two hours prior to their shift.
• Managers conduct in-store health screenings of each associate prior to shift.
• Cleaning protocols that include hand sanitizer and supplies to clean throughout the day.
• Social Distancing by maintaining at least six feet between yourself and shoppers.
• Face masks and gloves for Associates to wear during their shifts.
Auto Req ID
3101 S DORT HWY
Process Level/Store #