Parkhurst Dining, part of the Eat'n Park Hospitality Group, is a family owned, family run company that provides culinary, dining and catering services to over 65 organizations and universities east of the Mississippi. We believe that food is best when made from scratch with locally sourced ingredients, prepared with heart, & served with a smile. This culinary experience is uniquely and authentically Parkhurst. If you've been searching for a place where you can do what you love, love what you do and have room to grow, consider Parkhurst!
Responsible for serving quality food to our guests in a friendly and helpful manner in accordance with Parkhurst standards and procedures under strict sanitary conditions.
- Prepare service line for operation as instructed by Executive Chef and/or Management. The line is to be garnished properly at all times.
- Serve and interact with our guests in a friendly, professional manner.
- Communicate with kitchen staff to maintain sufficient amount of food.
- Practice portion control guidelines continually.
- Check quality of food items, making sure they meet standards of taste, appearance and correct temperatures. Report any substandard quality to the Executive Chef and/or Management.
- Post all necessary signage and merchandise service areas.
- Follow production sheets to establish proper serving utensils.
- Follow cleaning schedule as provided by management, using "clean as you go" techniques.
- Maintain an open line of communication with management, informing them of products and supplies needed.
- Follow the uniform dress code and maintain proper personal hygiene.
- Follow all Parkhurst Hospitality Gold Standards Uses Smile Plus hospitality imperatives.
- Assist fellow team members at every opportunity.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
- Standing and/or walking - 100% of time.
- Occasionally lifting up to 25 lbs.
- Frequently lifting up to 10 lbs.
Posting ID: 579557769Posted: 2020-11-14