The CareOne at East Brunswick mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to Maximizing Patient Outcomes. We treat Residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our Centers and Communities. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for Residents, families and our valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
• Competitive Salary
• Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
• 401k Retirement Plan
• Paid Time Off
• Opportunities to advance and grow your career
• And More
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide. We have a graciously appointed facility with strong belief in patient care and service; join us at our beautiful facility!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Responsibilities New Rate $16.00 per hour!!
Balance Life & Work with a New Career Opportunity(LONG TERM CARE)(SHORT TERM REHAB(SKILLED NURSING)
Now Hiring – Receptionist – East Brunswick, NJCareOne at East Brunswick
will be responsible for, but not limited to:
1. Answer and route all incoming calls with high level professionalism
2. Greet Visitors
3. Sort and Distribute all incoming and outgoing mail
4. Perform support for all departments
5. Perform Data Entry work
Qualifications Position Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Superior interpersonal, communication skills and energetic.
- Ability to cultivate working relationships both inside and outside the facility.
- Ability to organize and ensure completion of multiple documents.
- 2+ years of experience in Healthcare, specifically in the Long Term Care Industry
every other weekend