The CareOne at East Brunswick
mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to Maximizing Patient Outcomes. We treat Residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our Centers and Communities. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for Residents, families and our valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
• Competitive Salary
• Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
• 401k Retirement Plan
• Paid Time Off
• Opportunities to advance and grow your career
• And More
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide. We have a graciously appointed facility with strong belief in patient care and service; join us at our beautiful facility!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Responsibilities New Rate $16.00 per hour!!
Balance Life & Work with a New Career Opportunity(LONG TERM CARE)(SHORT TERM REHAB)(SKILLED NURSING)
Now Hiring – Recreation Assistant – East Brunswick, NJCareOne at East Brunswick
The Recreation Assistant
will be responsible for bringing fulfillment and quality of life to our residents in this role as an Activities Assistant. Assist in planning and implementing group and individual activities for the geriatric population. Job duties can include but are not limited to:
1. Plan, develop, organize, implement, and assist with the activity programs of this facility
2. Participate in discharge planning, development and implementation of activity care plans and resident assessments
Qualifications Position Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule with the ability to work evenings/weekends
- Previous experience in a Recreation/Activities position in long term care preferred
- Previous experience with dementia activities preferred