JOB TITLE: Room Attendant
REPORTS TO: Executive Housekeeper
LOCATION: Lodging- INN/SRL
CLASSIFICATION: Full Time/Part Time / YR1/ Seasonal
PURPOSE OF POSITION: Provide exceptional guest service while cleaning all assigned rooms and supplying them with the required amenities. Report all damage and missing items immediately along with any suspicious activity.
BESIDES WORKING SOMEWHERE AWESOME, WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Free skiing + riding privileges across the family of Alterra Mountain Company resorts for all eligible employees and their dependents. And, discounted rates at non Alterra-owned Ikon Pass destinations.
- Ski privileges within the Wasatch range to eligible employees
- Free breakfast to all employees
- Paid Time Off policy for eligible employees to rest, relax and recharge
- Generous discounts on outdoor gear, apparel, food, etc.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short term & long-term disability insurance, EAP, HSAs, FSAs, and more for eligible employees
- 401(k) plan with generous company match
- Paid parental leave of up to 6 weeks for eligible employees
- Transportation benefits
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Possess problem solving skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to stand for up to 8 hours
- The ability to lift and carry 25 lbs
- Previous experience preferred
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clean assigned rooms and stock with required amenities
- Remove linen, trash and any items left behind
- Clean kitchen and bathrooms, make beds, sweep/mop/vacuum floors, clean windows, dust furniture
- Stock housekeeping closets and carts
- Respond to guest requests
- Report guest concerns to management and respond in a professional manner
- Report any missing items or damage
- Immediately turn in to manager all lost and found items
- Follow up at the end of every shift to ensure all necessary work is completed
- Additional duties may be added if necessary
Our Grooming Standards help our staff maintain an appearance consistent with Solitude Mountain Resort's image and the expectations of our guests. Please review our grooming standards prior to submitting an application.
Posting ID: 579949381Posted: 2020-11-22