Jake's Wayback Burgers is interested in building the best team possible, and we know that starts with great people. With this amazing growth comes an opportunity for you to join a hardworking team that is dedicated to your personal and professional development. It is our goal to build useful skills and experience for our employees that can help you realize your current and future career plans.
The GM is responsible for total operations including all aspects of profit and loss, hiring and training of both management and hourly team, daily execution of safety/sanitation, quality food preparation and guest service. Responsible for cleanliness, repair and maintenance of the building and equipment. The GM is responsible for these areas whether on or off the premises. Responsible for communicating and administering all company policies and procedures.
Skills and Attributes
• Strong leadership and teaching skills
• Excellent interpersonal communications and presentation skills
• Ability to positively influence and manage through others
• Self-motivated individual with the ability to solve complex problems
• Ability to work well and partner with others in a very team oriented environment
Skills/Requirements Required/Preferred Education:
• HS degree or equivalent preferred
Years of Experience Preferred/Required:
• Minimum 3 years restaurant operations experience. 2 years minimum of GM experience preferred.
• Must be 21 years of age
• Combination of both front of the house and heart of the house management experience
• Proven track record in successfully training and developing people
• Experience with Kitchen thru-put (efficiency) processes
• Experience and proven track record in managing a budget and cost controls to increase revenue and profitability
• Has strong knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in a restaurant. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Must have ability to accurately handle money, make change, process credit card transactions and have strong menu knowledge.
Posting ID: 58005904Posted: 2019-04-09