ACCOUNT MANAGER/INSIDE SALES
Rochester, MN. (Direct Hire)
Responsible for selling enterprise hardware, software, and services to active and prospective customers. Account Managers engage in prospecting activities, manage multiple customer relationships and sales cycles, and maintain a monthly sales quota.
• Actively prospect into new companies through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
• Effectively use lead generation techniques to assemble lists of prospective customers.
• Maintain relationships with contacts and decision-makers.
• Maintain activity level standards (number of calls, number of quotes, time spent prospecting, etc.).
• Strategically manage sales cycles, manage accounts, and provide pipeline sales forecasts.
• Bring visibility of our server, storage and networking portfolio to our customers.
• Build a pipeline of potential future business by prospecting via the Internet, assigned territory lists, outbound marketing/lead campaigns and other sources as identified.
• Actively provide pre-and post-sales support to customers and prospects.
• Effectively use internet and other resources to better understand client''s industry and business needs.
• Consistently maintain monthly and annual sales quota and revenue goals.
• Qualify inbound leads and convert into sales opportunities.
• Negotiate pricing, terms and conditions with customers.
• Overcome technical and business objections of prospective customers.
• Become a product expert in the product lines the position is chartered to sell.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Previous technology sales experience and/or experience in asset recovery resale a definite plus.
• One to two years'' B2B sales or purchasing experience preferred. Full training provided.
• Some technical aptitude.
• High character, trustworthy, authentic and a do what you say you will do mentality.
• A desire to learn with the ability to be trained, take responsibility for your actions, and are able to be coached to improve.
• Self-starter and highly motivated for success.
• Knowledge in server, storage and networking architectures desirable but not required.
• Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Ability to speak effectively with customers and employees is necessary.
• Able to understand and capture customer business requirements and provide communication back to the sales team.
• Superb written and phone communication skills are essential
• This position requires knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Candidates must be able to demonstrate excellent communication, organizational, and project management skills.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Vacation and paid holidays
$40,000 - $50,000 base salary. After probationary period, commission included with U.S. Team Target which has been hit every month and adds another $10,000 - $15,000 annually to base pay.
For more information about this job opportunity, contact Brad Trahan, Professional Search Specialist, Express Employment Professionals at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call 507-280-2636