Installation Project Coordinator / Customer Service
Richmond, VA, USA Req #10510
Tuesday, February 23, 2021
Are you looking for a FUN and EXCITING new opportunity at a company where diverse and talented associates turn jobs into careers? If yes, then LL Flooring is the perfect fit for you!
LL Flooring has been serving the nation's hard surface flooring needs for over 25 years with over 420 locations nationwide and we are still growing! We offer an extensive benefits package that includes a generous amount of paid time off, paid holidays, a great 401k match, and low premium medical coverage. If you have the desire to grow and work with industry leading professionals, this is the place for you!
This position is responsible for the daily management of installation projects for Lumber Liquidators Installation Service (LLIS). This includes allowing store associates and corporate sales representatives to sell wood flooring and installation services, ensuring complete customer satisfaction all while enhancing the Lumber Liquidators brand.The Installation Projects Coordinator (IPC) must achieve or exceed performance metrics, conversion rates and customer experience goals while adhering to company policies and governmental regulations/compliance. Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle and document incoming and outgoing client calls in a timely fashion while offering superb customer service.
- Process requests for flooring project assessments for customers.
- Track and report all dates received from independent contractors for both assessments and installations.
- Address incoming internal and external inquiries via email, phone or chat with efficiency, accuracy and professionalism.
- Issue work orders to Professional Independent Contractors (PICs) in a timely fashion.
- Assist fellow IPCs daily to ensure all store and customer requests are responded to in order to maintain proper service levels.
- Keep accurate and updated customer profiles through CRM.
- Review incoming contractor invoicing packets for processing.
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) while performing all duties.
- Oversee the installation process and assist in resolving any issues that may arise either during or after the install.
- Adhere to state compliance and Prop 65 regulation during the processing and collection of California orders.
- Work interdepartmentally to better assist our customers.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of a variety of retail and sales concepts, practices, and procedures
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals using a calculator; ability to compute rate, ratio and percent.
- Proactively assist others.Step in and help when and as needed
- Execute special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to solve problems and apply creative and timely solutions.
- Attendance and reliability is paramount in this position
- Customer Focus - Establish and maintain effective customer relationships. Seek to understand customer needs and deliver solutions that meet customer expectations.
- Accountability - Follow through on commitments. Take personal responsibility for decisions, actions, and failures.
- Collaboration - Cooperate with others to achieve shared objectives and get work done. Consider interests of others as well as one's own.
- Instill Trust - Show consistency in word and action. Treat others with respect. Operate with honesty and integrity.
- Change Management - Adaptable to a fast paced, shifting work environment; willing to remain flexible to accommodate changing business conditions, work requirements, customer and scheduling needs.
- Detail Oriented - Attention to detail, ability to focus on the project or task-at-hand, adherence to Company policies and requirements while consistently delivering error free results.
- Leads by example in following the Company Code of Business Conduct (Ethics), all applicable tenants of the Lacey Act and all other applicable laws, policies and procedures.Immediately reports all concerns to the appropriate party.
- High school diploma, required
. Related Experience, Qualifications and/or Certifications:
Computer Skills / Special Equipment Knowledge:
- 2+ years of related work experience, preferably in customer service, project management or product installation roles
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills required
- Experience with retail POS systems preferred
LL Flooring is an equal opportunity employer. At LL Flooring, we are committed to creating a diverse work environment by recruiting, training, compensating and promoting qualified individuals. LL Flooring does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age (40 and over), disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
At LL Flooring, we are committed to bringing diverse, talented individuals to a place they want to turn their job into a career.
If you need assistance or to request a reasonable accommodation due to a disability related to the search for employment opportunities or to complete an application, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Job Function Installations
- Pay Type Hourly