If you are tired of where you work and want to work in a clean/safe environment, come and see what we have to offer. We are looking for technicians to join our team. Come be part of a team determined to be the best in Loudon County!
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefits package
- Community involvement opportunities
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies
- Test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment; test drive vehicles
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Complete online multi-point inspection report
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as an auto technician
- Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
- Fast learner
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Team player
- Computer literate
- Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Valid driver’s license
About the Dealership
At Dulles Motor Cars, we treat our employees with the same respect we treat our customers, like family! Family-owned and operated for over 25 years, we have continued to grow while holding true to our values of community, professionalism, and integrity.
Voted the #1 Auto Dealership in Loudon County, Dulles Motor Cars is comprised of dedicated and hardworking individuals. We are a collaborative company that encourages success amongst each of our members.
Posting ID: 581984234Posted: 2021-03-21Job Title: Automotive