Team Members - Kingsport
McAlister’s Deli in Kingsport TN is currently looking for friendly, hardworking, and energetic BOH and FOH Restaurant team members. We are a fast paced, quick casual concept that focuses on guest service and guest interaction. Our menu consists of sandwiches, salad, spuds, soups, desserts, and appetizers all made at the time of order. We offer full-time and part-time positions up to $14 per hour depending on experience level and performance.
Tired of wearing uncomfortable uniforms? Our team members wear pants and t-shirts.
No early mornings or late nights. Our earliest shifts start at 8AM and closing shifts end before 10PM. We have no fryers or messy grills to clean.
We have flexible scheduling that can fit most schedules, full and part time.
- FOH responsible for greeting our guests and taking their orders accurately in a friendly manner.
- FOH responsible for answering phone in a quick friendly manner.
- FOH required to be knowledgeable of all menu items and their ingredients.
- FOH responsible for accurate cash control when working register.
- FOH responsible for ensuring the order is complete, and delivering dine-in orders to the table or accurately packaging to-go orders.
- FOH responsible for bussing, cleaning, and sanitizing tables.
- FOH responsible for cleanliness in the dining room, patio, and restrooms.
- FOH responsible for filling all drinks and giving refills and other service on the floor.
- FOH responsible for the preparation of certain food items.
- BOH responsible for the accurate preparation of each menu item quickly and according to recipes. The team member is also responsible for maintaining the quality standards of the products prepared.
- BOH responsible for food safety and following sanitation requirements.
- BOH responsible for assisting with prep and dish washing as needed.
- 16 years of age or older
- Ability to work independently and execute assigned duties and responsibility from management staff
- Ability to communicate effectively with management, restaurant employees, and guests.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must adhere to McAlister’s uniform and grooming policy including slip resistant shoes.
- Ability to lift and carry a maximum of 50 pounds.
- Able to work flexible hours.