Blaze Pizza is now Hiring. Want to join the Number #1 rated fast casual pizza concept? Come join our rapidly growing franchise. We are looking for hard working, dependable individuals that love a fast paced atmosphere. We need full/part time team members. People who are motivated for advancement. Dough Maker, Pizza Line, Pizza Oven, looking for all positions
Blaze pizza its backed by Lebron James and its a high energy pace environment. We custom build the pizzas as we interact with the guests. We provide our team opportunities to advance into management roles depending on work ethic as well as a monthly & quarterly bonus program for all hourlies. Come check it out for yourself! The staff is averaging over $1,500 in tips which get split based on hours worked, the better the service the better the tips.
The General Manager is ultimately responsible and accountable for all restaurant activities at all times. All activities of the General Manager are expected to be consistent with and supportive of the restaurant’s business plan. The General Manager ensures all restaurant management and Team Members are performing their job responsibilities and meeting expectations in all areas of their job descriptions.
- Models an creates and environment in which the guest is always right; ensures a positive guest service experience
- Responds positively and quickly to guest concerns and follows up with team to prevent issues from happening again
- Maintains restaurant at the level necessary to meet or exceed the company standards for consistently providing Fast, Fun, Friendly B.L.A.Z.E Service which consists of BIG FRIENDLY SMILES – being super friendly, LIVELY FUN INTERACTIONS – having fun and showing your personality, ALWAYS SAYING “YES!” – always doing your best to accommodate guest requests, going really fast – ZOOM!, and EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS by impressing guests
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT:
- Follows the steps outlined in the Blaze Training Method to train new skills, duties, and responsibilities
- Treats all employees with dignity and respect
- Prepares qualified employees for promotion to the next position. Continually develops adequate numbers of Shift Leaders to meet the objectives of the business plan
- Trains, coaches, and provides regular performance feedback to motivate and improve the performance of all employees
- Makes tough decisions regarding all performance-related issues in the restaurant
- Provides appropriate and effective counseling and/or discipline while maintaining proper documentation for disciplinary situations
- Communicates team goals and expectations to all employees; coaches employees towards achieving team goals
- Hires high quality people who demonstrate and ensure consistent guest satisfaction
- Ensures all employees are trained, motivated, and empowered to deliver total guest satisfaction. Evaluates each employee’s ability to maintain high levels of food quality, guest service, and restaurant cleanliness
- Develops and executes the business plan for the restaurant (fiscal responsibilities, manpower planning, and local store marketing)
- Achieves results by planning, communicating, delegating, and following up
- Takes calculated business risks to achieve specific results. Makes good business decisions independently
- Meets long and short term employee staffing needs as outlined in the business plan
- Analyzes business performance; initiates appropriate corrective actions when deviations occur from financial expectations
- Executes company-wide marketing programs
- Initiates programs on time, correctly, and with minimal direction
APPROPRIATE & FAIR BUSINESS PRACTICES:
- Serves as a role model and sets a positive example for the entire team in all aspects of business and personnel management
- Holds employees and self accountable for the methods and processes used to achieve results
- Practices equal opportunity employment, non-discrimination, and ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliance
- Ensures all labor laws (federal, state, and local) are followed
- Follows procedures to maintain the safety and security of employees, guests, and company assets (building, cash, equipment, and supplies)
- Effectively plans, organizes, and implements all daily operational routines and activities
- Completes all required administrative duties and daily paperwork including required checklists
- Follows all company guidelines for food and cash controls; follows all cost control guidelines to maintain and minimize restaurant costs; properly uses all products, supplies, and equipment facilities
- Able to establish an environment of trust to ensure honest, open, and direct communication
- Role models and sets a positive example for the entire team in all aspects of business and personnel practices
- Good verbal and written communication skills; is capable of communicating effectively with upper management, guests, and co-workers; bi-lingual skills are a plus.
- Must be completely certified on all stations using the Blaze Training Program. Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
Transportation & Insurance:
- Must have reliable personal transportation to work, a valid driver’s license, and proof of insurance.
- Must have telephone or other reliable method of communicating with the restaurant, employees, and upper management. Must be accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Must maintain an open door policy.
- Able to work a standard 50 hour work week. Able to work flexible hours necessary to manage and operate the restaurant effectively. Able to work the days and hours designated (scheduled) by the District Manager/ Director of Ops or VP of Ops.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to get results through others; takes initiative
- Organizational, planning, and time management skills
- Ability to comfortably interact with all guests & co-workers
- Ability to look at the restaurant operations from a guest’s point of view
- Ability to meet performance standards for assigned tasks and duties
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to bend and stoop
- Able to work around heat
- Able to work around others in close quarters
- Able to lift 50-75 lbs. comfortably
- Able to work long hours