Blaze Pizza is now Hiring. Want to join the Number #1 rated fast casual pizza concept? Come join our rapidly growing franchise. We are looking for hard working, dependable individuals that love a fast paced atmosphere. We need full/part time team members. People who are motivated for advancement. Dough Maker, Pizza Line, Pizza Oven, looking for all positions
Blaze pizza its backed by Lebron James and its a high energy pace environment. We custom build the pizzas as we interact with the guests. We provide our team opportunities to advance into management roles depending on work ethic as well as a monthly & quarterly bonus program for all hourlies. Come check it out for yourself! The staff is averaging over $1,500 in tips which get split based on hours worked, the better the service the better the tips.
Blaze Pizza is hiring for various positions including Team Member, Shift Leader. We provide GREAT working environment. Starting Pay @ 9 /HR
We Are Hiring for Full Time & Part Time employees.
- The Team Member is responsible and accountable for performing specific tasks and duties assigned within the restaurant.
- The Team Member provides each guest with Fast, Fun & Friendly B.L.A.Z.E Service, serves G.R.E.A.T pizza, maintains sparkling cleanliness, and delivers reliable consistency.
- Provides 100% Guest Satisfaction
- Works assigned stations accurately, productively, and neatly
- Consistently provides Fast, Fun, & Friendly B.L.A.Z.E service which consists of BIG FRIENDLY SMILES being super friendly, LIVELY FUN INTERACTIONS having fun and showing your personality, ALWAYS SAYING YES! always doing your best to accommodate guest requests, going really fast ZOOM!, and EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS by impressing guests
Training and Development
- Follows the steps outlined in the Blaze Training Program to learn new skills, duties, and responsibilities
- Communicates to immediate supervisor when additional training guidance and practice is needed
- Understands how each job responsibility impacts guests, employees, and overall restaurant operations
- Is performance-oriented and performance driven; understands performance expectations and is aware of performance results
- Contributes to the restaurants success by accomplishing the expected work during each shift consistently
- Supports the goals, decisions, and directives of restaurant management and is not insubordinate
- Follows all company guidelines for food and cash controls; follows all cost control guidelines to maintain and minimize restaurant costs; properly uses all products, supplies, and equipment facilities
- Good verbal and written communication skills; is capable of communicating effectively with restaurant management, guests & co-workers; bi-lingual skills are a plus
- Must be a minimum of 16 years of age
- Must have reliable transportation to work accessibility
- Must have telephone or other reliable method of communicating with the restaurant Hours
- Must be able and willing to work flexible hours, including opening and closing shifts.
- Ability to work with others as a team
- Ability to comfortably interact with all guests
- Ability to look at the restaurant operations from a guests point of view
- Ability to meet performance standards for assigned tasks and duties
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to solve problems
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to bend and stoop
- Able to work around heat
- Able to work around others in close quarters
- Able to lift 25-50 lbs. comfortably
- We are following multiple Covid guidelines and are only opened at 50% capacity dining room