As the Training Manager, youwill keep both Customer and CACI management abreast of issues, risks and accomplishments. You will be responsible forensuring that all operational staffing successfully performs all duties within the operational positions, the designated tools and other future systems that will be delivered throughout the contract. The Training manager will be responsible for developing all training materials (written, CBT, and/or video), executing hand-on engagements, at all locations and ensure operational readiness to any system deliveries. Training manager willparticipate in team development and O&M processes.
More About the Role:
- Responsible forleading large/precise training projects or training significant segments within the program.
- Responsible for training support needed for project teams, coordinating across the overall program, sprint planning, scope, risk and schedule management and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrate experience in certification criteria, test evaluation and job proficiency
- Demonstrate experience as a certified instructor for space related tools and/or systems
- Must have demonstrated experience performing a full range of program and project training activities, including oral and written communications and formal programmatic documentation.
- Must have experience gathering customer training requirements and holding training exchange meetings.
- Must have the ability to capture, disseminate and track meeting notes with action items including assignment and due dates.
- Have experience providing status reporting on all activities and conduct clear and concise stakeholder briefings
- Responsible for managing training personnel staffed on the contract
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Must have an active TS/SCI w/ polygraph
- BA/BS in Educational field and/or 10+ years of related training/instruction experience
- Training experience with NRO Enterprise operations and system integration, dependencies, and data flow
- Training experience with orbital mechanics and/or collision avoidance, satellite analysis
- Training experience with laser and optical engineering and analysis
- Training experience with RF engineering and analysis
- Training experience with satellite operations analysis, program protection, and information management, and/or relevant similar experience
- Technical experience with intelligence analysis in support of space or counter space operations
- Knowledge of all-source, collections operations, acquisition intelligence, others
- Five (5) years of instructor/training experience with programs/projects of similar scope, size, and complexity
- Five (5) years of training experience supporting and operating 24/7 operational environments
- Seven (7) years of training experience within NRO
- Associated training experience with other IC organizations
- Relevant experience in operating/training associated tools
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Training innovation
- Video/telework outreach
This position description is not an active opening but is representative of positions within CACI that are consistently available. Individuals who apply may also be considered for other positions at CACI.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
US-Colorado Springs-CO-COLORADO SPRINGS
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 582988230Posted: 2020-10-29