Ready to be part of something special?
Join our Family!
This Full Time, 2nd Shift (M-Th 5:00pm-3:30am) position, located at our Clabber Girl Plant, Terre Haute, IN is responsible for monitoring, troubleshooting, and stabilizing equipment that utilizes hydraulics, pneumatics, robotics, programmable controllers, microprocessors, AC/DC motor theory.
- Possess proven trouble shooting skills
- Preventive maintenance background
- Proven mechanical and hands on maintenance experience
- Programmable logic controls knowledge
- Experience in high speed food processing/packaging equipment
- Understand robotic manufacturing control
- Knowledge and work experience in fields of manufacturing
- Electrical and mechanical work experience
- Computer skills specifically MS Word and MS Excel experience
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Programming basic skills
- Ability to operate fork truck, boom lift, scissor lift.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
B&G Foods is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please see www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
Posting ID: 583135513Posted: 2021-03-21