"Be confident. Climb high. Maybe you'll be a big head like me." -JACK
Responsible, as the first-line operational supervisor, for training and leading team members in consistently delivering an exceptional guest experience, including ensuring great tasting/quality food, executing on 20/20 guest expectations, and ensuring compliance with all JIB procedures, systems and standards.
6 consecutive months JIB experience and 100% certified in all workstations for internal promotes, or 1 year supervisory experience in a restaurant or retail customer service environment.
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Must complete Team Leader training classes
• Must be ServSafe certified in certain states.
• Requires ability to speak, read, and write effectively in English; and may require ability to speak another language to guests based on location of restaurant.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to perform and understand basic math concepts (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
• Ability to work well with diverse groups of people; proven analytical skills
• Good organization and planning skills.
• Is a self-starter who takes initiative and willingly accepts responsibility. Basic knowledge of personal computers and related software applications.
• Demonstrates integrity and ethical behavior.
• Ability to stand and walk approximately 90%-95% of shift and move freely throughout the restaurant
• Ability to lift and carry 15-55 lbs.
• Ability to listen to guests’ orders, operate a cash register, and read video monitors.
Jack in the Box, Inc. and its affiliates will make reasonable accommodations to allow a qualified individual with a disability to enjoy equal employment opportunities and to perform the essential functions of the job. This position description should be applied accordingly.
Posting ID: 58314243Posted: 2019-06-19