Exciting opportunity for a Pharmacy Technician to excel in a complex, high impact dispensing role and positively impact the lives of others. The Materials Dispensing Pharmacy Technician role is an essential role to support the Materials Management department. As a Pharmacy Technician working in the backend of the pharmacy, you get to perform a variety of roles including but not limited to processing RGM's (Returned Goods) and the disposition of the returned material, and inventory maintenance (slotting, NDC & location changes). A successful Pharmacy Technician in the Materials Dispensing role will need to be very detailed oriented, confident in their math skills and possess great computer skills.
Sunday - Thursday from 9:00pm - 5:30am
CVS Health offers a competitive benefit package which includes but is not limited to Paid Time Off, 10 paid holidays, health/dental/vision insurance, employee discounted stock purchase program, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and employee discounts at all CVS/pharmacy stores.
Our application process is 2 simple steps.
1. Apply online
2. Take your time while completing our Virtual Job Tryout
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Colleague will be required to work mandatory overtime/extended work week when needed
- Colleague will be required to travel when needed
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time (8-10 hours)
- Ability to reach/twist/turn/bend/stoop/walk and lift up to 40 pounds
- Must have active Pharmacy Technician registration in the state of IL
- Experience in a materials/cycle counting position
- Knowledge of old orders, pharmaceutical drug names, NDC system and SAP
- Nationally Certified Pharmacy Technician
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Posting ID: 583226674Posted: 2020-11-20