Covenant Care encompasses three business lines that are an integral part of a patient's continuum of care and work together to achieve excellence in patient care across California and Nevada:
- Skilled Nursing, Residential Health Care & Post- Acute facilities
- Home Health
- Therapy and Rehabilitation
We consistently outperform our peers in every
CMS 5-Star Quality Measure, out-score our peers in every
CMS 5-Star rating, and consistently achieve a 30-Day Readmissions rate lower than our peers.We are Family Serving Families
As part of the CARSON NURSING & REHABILITATION CENTER
team, you will function as a collaborative member of the IDT and provide Patient quality care and optimal clinical outcomes.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State in which you are employed.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as law, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Must possess leadership and supervisory ability and the willingness to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a Patient's condition.
- Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the policies of the facility or department which may include a medical and physical examination.
Posting ID: 583226992Posted: 2020-10-30