Part Time Evening Cashier/Receptionist at Napleton's Arlington Heights Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram-Apply TodayShifts looking to fill are as follows:
What We Offer:
- Monday's and Wednesday's 2:00PM -9:00PM
- Alternating Friday's 2:00PM- 9:00PM and Saturday's.
- Saturday shift times alternate 8:00AM-5:00PM and 12:00PM-8:00PM.
- Family Owned and Operated
- Growth Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Accrued Vacation Time
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Discounts on products and services
- 401k and additional benefits
This position which will be responsible for handling customer transactions through calculating bills and processing payments. The ideal candidate must be accurate, customer-focused and able to handle customer issues effectively. As a Receptionist, this position is key to creating a customer friendly environment. Job Responsibilities:
- Receive cash, checks and credit card payments from customers and record the amount received on the repair order and/or counter ticket.
- Make change accurately and issue receipts to customers.
- Ascertain and record totals of counter tickets and repair orders, sales deposits and verify against all cash, checks and credit card payments on hand at end of shift (add credit card slips to balance to batch totals) (communicating any discrepancies) (put repair order, counter tickets or stock numbers on credit card slips or checks) (putting repair orders and counter tickets in order by number).
- Guarantee all checks in accordance with the company policy.
- Filing (Service Repair Orders, Parts Counter Tickets, Car Deal Files, Hard Copies)
- Perform any other special duties as requested by the Controller.
- Able to have a flexible work schedule, including most holidays
- Pass a background and drug screen
- High school diploma.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Previous dealership experience preferred.
- CDK experience a plus.
Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states. Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well. Napleton ranked as 17 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2019 based on new car volume.We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Posting ID: 583227448Posted: 2020-10-30