Lead others to enjoy all the deliciousness in the world.
Take charge in partnering with the Restaurant Manager to create a culture full of fun, excitement and optimism. And, of course, challenge the team to stretch themselves and develop them to be successful.
- Manage the restaurant operations in conjunction with, or in the absence of, the Restaurant Manager
- Find, train, develop and recognize the best people
- Manage daily activities to ensure guests receive excellent customer service
- Serve as a strong role model for other employees
- Demonstrate a strong awareness and concern for food quality and safety
We ask you to:
- Have 3+ years of experience in managing a service concept with full profit and loss responsibility
- Have a High School diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred
- Have the ability to communicate effectively in English
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be willing and able to work a flexible schedule
- Have the ability to lift and carry 10-65 lbs.
- Have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation and proof of insurance
Great employees deserve great benefits!
- Competitive base pay and bonus opportunity
- Medical, dental, vision, and life and disability plans
- 401(k) plan and company match
- Paid vacation, sick time and company holidays; leave programs for qualifying events
- FREE meals on your shift
- Tuition reimbursement
Eligibility in Jack's benefits can vary by the number of regularly scheduled hours you work, length of employment, and job status.
Posting ID: 583228456Posted: 2020-10-30