Walk the talk and eat a Jumbo Jack with us.
We know you have so much to bring to the table as a leader. Share your passion for food and life and motivate your team to pursue a better future for themselves and others. Yes, you have a business to run, but your priority should be your people (and, maybe a Munchie Meal).
As a Restaurant Manager you will:
- Demonstrate a passion for the business and managing the overall operations
- Find, train, develop and recognize the best people
- Manage daily activities to ensure guests receive excellent customer service
- Demonstrate a strong awareness and concern for food quality and safety
- Adjust to multiple demands and shifting priorities
We ask you to:
- Have 3+ years of experience in managing a serice concept with full profit and loss responsibility
- Have a High School diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred
- Have the ability to communicate effectively in English
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be willing and able to work a flexible schedule
- Have the ability to lift and carry 10-65 lbs.
- Have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation and proof of insurance
Great employees deserve great benefits!
- Competitive base pay and bonus opportunity
- Medical, dental, vision, and life and disability plans
- 401(k) plan and company match
- Paid vacation, sick time and company holidays; leave programs for qualifying events
- FREE meals on your shift
- Tuition reimbursement
Eligibility in Jack's benefits can vary by the number of regularly scheduled hours you work, length of employment, and job status.
Posting ID: 583228628Posted: 2020-10-30