SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities as a Patient Care Technician (Nursing Assistant) you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the Inpatient Rehab department
at Orange Park Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Orange Park Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer full and part time employees include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated PCT like you to be a part of our team on Inpatient Rehab.
As a PCT in Inpatient Rehab, you will deliver high-quality, patient-centered care by performing a variety of important patient care services related to common nursing functions and activities of daily listing. Under supervision of the RN, you will assist the nursing staff in providing patient care with your skills and training and in accordance with the needs of our department. The Patient Care Technician will consistently assist the patient care team by maintaining a clean, well-organized and safe patient care environment.
What you will do in this role:
- You will participate in the implementation of nursing care plans by performing direct and indirect patient care under supervision of the licensed nurse.
- You will promote consistent, positive patient interactions that advance the agenda of unparalleled patient service.
- You will demonstrate caring and empathy in all interactions, while advocating for patient- and family- centered approach in all decisions and actions.
- You will demonstrate excellent communication skills, including active listening to ensure patients, physicians and colleagues have a clear understanding of all pertinent information.
What qualifications you will need:
Orange Park Medical Center
- Licensed as a CNA in this state OR be currently enrolled in a nursing program at an accredited school, having completed the Fundamentals of Nursing Course.
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required.
- 1 year of acute/hospital experience is preferred.
is a full service, certified Level II Trauma Center with 300 plus inpatient beds located in the heart of Orange Park, FL and just outside of Jacksonville, FL. This state-of-the-art facility provides top-notch medical care to Clay County and the surrounding communities for over the past 40 years. As part of the HCA Healthcare family, the largest healthcare provider in the world, Orange Park Medical Center
provides the opportunity to develop your career alongside more than 1,500 team members and 750 physicians on staff. Specializing in advanced robotics, open heart, maternity/delivery, pediatric and adult services and a dozen other major service lines, Orange Park Medical Center
has grown from a small community hospital to a top healthcare provider of choice in Northeast Florida for patients, staff and physicians alike.HCA Healthcare
has been consecutively named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere Institute since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Patient Care Tech opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Notice
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.