Position Title: Clean Team Clerk Maintenance TechnicianAccountable to: Clean Team LeadJob Overview:
To provide support in maintaining clean well-maintained store, parking lot and grounds to ensure a positive shopping experience for customers. Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Provides prompt, efficient and friendly customer service by exhibiting caring, concern and patience in all customer interactions and treating customers as the most important people in the store.
- Smiles and greets customers in a friendly manner, whether the encounter takes place in the employee's designated department or elsewhere in the store.
- Assists customers by: (examples include)
- escorting them to the products they're looking for
- securing products that are out of reach
- loading or unloading heavy items
- making note of and passing along customer suggestions or requests
- performing other tasks in every way possible to enhance the shopping experience.
- Works with co-workers as a team to ensure customer satisfaction and a pleasant work environment.
- Maintain proper floor conditions including a clean and dry sales floor at all times, answering all clean up calls promptly, clean up messes and spills promptly and thoroughly. Use wet floor signs and sign sweep logs when necessary.
- Ensure rugs are clean and that there are no uplifted edges to trip on.
- Use chemical solutions as needed for clean-up.
- Maintain proper shelf presentation and accessibility for stock by removing unnecessary cardboard, remove empty/nearly empty product boxes off shelves and condenses shelf stock, break cardboard down and collects in bin, dispose of cardboard properly.
- Perform general store sanitation and clean up, collects trash from inside and outside of the store, transport collected trash in bins to compactor and disposes of properly, empty recycle bins for proper disposal/handling, clean bathrooms, and vacuum rugs.
- Perceives immediate surroundings for customer needs and problems for store safety and security.
- Understands and practices proper sanitation procedures and ensures the work area is always clean and neat.
- Maintains strict adherence to department and company guidelines related to personal hygiene and dress.
- Adheres to company policies and individual store guidelines.
- Reports to work when scheduled and on time.
- Protects associates and customers by removing potential hazards from the sales floor and parking lot in a timely manner.
My Cub. My Way.
- Physical lifting/carrying to 50 lbs., pushing/pulling to 20 force pounds, equipment operation (bags, tilt trucks, compactor, broom, mop, dustpan, dust mop, cleaning utensils), reaching, stooping and bending.
- Must have good Mental judgment and decision-making skills
- Have the ability to understand and follow verbal or demonstrated instructions; write identifying information; request supplies verbally or in writing.
- Exposure to outside conditions.
- Must be able to work shifts varying in length and time, including nights, weekends and holidays.
We provide our customers the best grocery experience period by personalizing our customers' evolving needs with innovation, convenience and by supporting the communities we serve through delivering quality, variety and fresh groceries.
At Cub, employment is built on a foundation of diversity and inclusion that enhances and enables our associates' career development through education and training. We pride ourselves in having a strong team of passionate employees who provide exceptional service. Every employee has the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our customers.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
Posting ID: 583232616Posted: 2020-10-30