TruckPro LLC is one of the nation's largest independent distributors of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts with over 150 retail locations and 80 maintenance and repair service locations nationwide. We are rapidly growing in ways that are making an important difference in the commercial trucking industry.
TruckPro offers a stimulating workplace based on open collaboration, personal development and future opportunity. Our continued success thrives on the attraction and retention of spirited people who share our passion for service. TruckPro is driven by a unique company culture that values knowledge, experience, and the importance of offering our customers an incomparable depth of product and application expertise.Distribution ManagerFull-Time / Non-ExemptDistribution Manager
is responsible for leading the day-to-day warehouse operations to include planning and directing distribution activities and deliveries. Key Responsibilities Include:
Successful Candidates Will Have:
- Pick, pack and process customer orders, while assisting with the efficiency of the warehouse
- Lead a team of warehouse/delivery drivers
- Recruiter, hire, and train warehouse and deliver staff as nessary
- Assist in receiving, inventory control activities, including physical and cycle counts.
- Track distribution and maintenance records.
- Assists with direction and assistance in the solution of problems that arise with customers or associates.
- Track general expense of in/out freight and truck maintenance records.
- Organizes and coordinates delivery and dispatch of trucks to customer and/or other stores.
- Promotes a safe and organized work environment as it relates to equipment, trucks and inventory.
- Coordinates all stock is pulled and loaded into the delivery vehicle with accompanying and necessary documents, in conjunction with delivery schedules.
- Assist with monitoring and reconciling cores.
- Responsible for assisting with the physical handling of the return of parts to the store and the manufacturer.
- Perform other assigned tasks/responsibilities as needed.
- A High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Three years of management and warehouse experience is preferred
- Forklift certification
- Excellent communication (oral & written)
- Customer service oriented
- Valid driver's license with good driving record
Posting ID: 583242385Posted: 2020-10-30