If you are a fast-paced, urgent sales professional looking for a position that is both financially and personally rewarding, then Lincare is the organization for you!
- benefit from unlimited commission plans and control your financial destiny
- work in a challenging environment
- grow within a rapidly changing health care marketplace
- partner with physicians and other health care providers to make a difference in someone's life
Job Responsibilities include:
- Generating leads via data-driven sales prospecting
- Cultivating long-term relationships with physicians and referral sources
- Meeting monthly sales goals via interactions with new and existing referral sources
- Managing the consistent, ongoing presence of sales messaging throughout your territory
- Facilitating educational in-services with your referral sources to spotlight and grow each of the five focus product categories
- Presenting clinical follow-up and patient reporting to existing referral sources
- Ability to travel throughout your local territory
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Intuitive human relation skills to deftly interact with physician and hospital call points, as well as internal team members
- Computer and technological literacy
- Positive and professional personal image
- Ability to complete a concentrated medical terminology and sales, technique-driven training program
As America's largest supplier of respiratory and durable medical equipment, Lincare's mission is to set the standard for excellence, transforming the way respiratory care is delivered in the home. We are inspired by a vision to enable patients with chronic conditions to remain engaged in life, with the peace of mind that we are caring for them.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Posting ID: 583242723Posted: 2020-11-06