Pricing - Sr. Mgr- Teterboro, New Jersey Pricing - Sr. Mgr
- Teterboro, New Jersey - M-F
Look for more than answers. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It's about providing clarity and hope.
You will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You'll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, we are on a continuous journey of discovery and development. It's this attitude that has made us an industry leader and the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. For those joining us, we offer exciting and fast moving career opportunities where you can affect change at a rate unheard of in many organizations of our size and scope. While we invest in and develop technology to drive our innovations, our ongoing success relies on our people.Job Summary
Key Business Partner to East Region, Commercial, and other enterprise-wide stakeholders with responsibility for client and patient pricing activities and decisions. This position considers multiple factors, scenarios, competitive landscapes, strategic implications/alignment, billing implications, state rules, policies and legal/compliance considerations when making critical business decisions while considering the potential impacts to Quest Diagnostics. This position leads a team of 2-3 analysts that work directly with the Region and Commercial teams to achieve their goals for profitable revenue growth and revenue retention, while ensuring proposed pricing and financial outcomes are aligned with policies and guidelines set forth by corporate, compliance, pricing, national agreements and systems. Job Accountabilities
- Support the Region by managing critical client pricing approvals, TAT and profitability analyses with an emphasis on retaining and gaining profitable customers.
- Provide Commercial team with consultation, guidance, strategic direction, proposal design, training on bid proposals that include client/patient pricing for various sized physician groups, RFPS, FQHC, National Accounts, IPAs, ACO, etc. for both new and existing customers.
- Provide support for mergers and acquisitions including due diligence and integrations.
- Key interface with other pricing groups and clinical franchise team for actions and initiatives.
- Manage the maintenance, update and support of non-standard, region-based Fee Schedules and support the conversion to QBS.
- Manage Account Management, CPI and Pricing Lookback Process for the region and support internal/external audit needs, as well as direct compliance with all policies and SOPS.
- Direct/Provide analytical support for special projects or other assignments that likely would involve cross functional engagement.
- Participate and /or lead the design and implementation of consistent processes, procedures for bid development as well as for review and approval enhancements.
- Provide coaching and development of staff members.
Due to the variety of duties and responsibilities and the wide array of individuals seeking analytical support (often with customer-driven deadlines), required working hours may not always conform to a typical work week. Job Requirements
1. Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business preferred. MBA desirable.
2. Minimum of 5+ years of experience in financial, revenue or pricing/profitability analysis
3. Demonstrated creative thinking, problem solving and organization skills.
4. Strong financial acumen and analytical capabilities.
5. Solid business judgement, strong critical thinking and analytical ability to make logical recommendations and sound decisions.
6. Effective Framing and Influencing, able to articulate solutions and options and get buy in from key stakeholders.
7. Ability to work successfully in a matrixed, highly collaborative and fast paced work environment.
8. Effective communication both written and oral.
9. High energy level, self-driven and able to handle multiple projects and proposals simultaneously.
10. People leadership experience preferred.
11. Experience in medical, healthcare or clinical lab testing environments preferred.
12. Advanced Excel and Word software experience. Access database/report writing applications a plus. Competencies Critical for Success in the Role
Business Partner/ Collaboration
Communication Skills, both written and oral
Framing and Influencing
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity or Citizenship.