BAE Systems is looking for an experienced Cyber Security Officer for a newly awarded contract for the Bolling AFB customer. This contract has a 5 year period of performance. Candidate will advocate and recommend system-level solutions to resolve security requirements. Monitors and suggests improvement to IA policy. Interact with customers, IT staff, and high- level corporate officers to define and achieve required IA objectives. Provide the Government assistance to ensure that the architecture and design of information systems are functional and secure, including program of record systems and special purpose environments with platform IT interconnectivity. Provide expert guidance and work product evaluation to one or more security engineers that support Engineering teams for the design, development, implementation, evaluation, and/or integration of secure networking, computing, and enclave environments.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
• Can perform tasks of mid to senior level cyber security technicians, specialists, and/or managers not performed at Level 2 due to the size and/or complexity of the tasks.
• May work individually or as a key member of a senior leadership team.
• Oversees and monitors performance across several disciplines, and when required, takes steps to resolve issues.
• Provides experts guidance and direction to Government and Vendor senior level cyber security technicians and managers.
• Can direct contractor and subcontractors teams through project completion.
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
Education and Experience
• High School Diploma + 14 years
• Associate's Degree + 12 years
• Bachelor's Degree + 10 years
• Master's Degree + 8 years
• PhD + 2 years
Training and Certifications
• DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certification
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Posting ID: 583243944Posted: 2020-10-30