Provides break and/or meal relief for every production position on assigned shift. Duration of each assignment will vary according to operational needs, but will generally not exceed 30 minutes. Position requires demonstration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect affect on product safety, legality and/or quality.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrated ability to perform routine production tasks in accordance with applicable standards as directed by supervisor or person in charge.
- Maintains cleanliness of work area.
- Position may be responsible for operating the facility metal detector(s). For this job responsibility, operator must be fully trained and certified.
- Position may be responsible for acting as the facility's HACCP Coordinator. For this responsibility, individuals must become HACCP certified.
- Practices and complies with all Company policies and procedures including safety and work rules, etc.
- Performs other duties as directed by supervision.
- Ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures(EEO, Sexual Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.)
-Performance of other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/REQUIREMENTS
LICENSE -May be required to possess/maintain a valid forklift operators license.
MOBILITY -Ability to stand for a minimum of 8 hours and a maximum of 16 hours on a daily basis.
- Ability to routinely stoop, bend, and lift required containers up to 60 lbs for a period of 8-16 hours. Ability to lift, with assistance, up to 120 lbs. or 60 lbs. alone. Ability to routinely exert necessary force to move wheeled production equipment weighing 500 lbs a distance of 300 feet. Ability to routinely move product an/or containers between equipment processes. Ability to perform tasks at a rate equal to production standards.
- Ability to climb step ladder 20 feet carrying 20 lbs of scrap dough, reach out two (2) feet and drop into top of hopper.
- Ability to set gauges, dials, guides and rulers.
SENSORY -Hearing, vision and smell sufficient to detect malfunctions in all production equipment. Hearing and vision sufficient to evaluate product size, shape, color, appearance, position and sufficient to set gauges, dials, rulers, guides, etc. Ability to communicate clearly and distinctly in English in person or via telephone and on telephone paging device.
COMMUNICATION -Ability to read, comprehend and practice necessary safety procedures, signs, etc. Ability to read and comprehend production schedules, production standards and accurately record production information.
ATTENDANCE -Ability to attend work on a regular and consistent basis.
OTHER -Must meet/maintain Center for Disease Control food handling and other governmental and/or customer requirements. Must meet/maintain CDC food handling requirements and other government and/or customer requirements.
-Ability to meet FDA guidelines of public safety for work in a food production environment.
One or more years of production experience and basic knowledge of all production procedures.
No educational prerequisite; however must have demonstrated ability to read, comprehend and record information applicable to the job.
Openings are overnight shift.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent total rewards package. Please reply by 11/24/2020. Resumes are active for 30 days. Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Catherine M Bell at Catherine.Bell@flocorp.com or .
Nearest Major Market: Lewiston
Job Segment: Warehouse, Forklift, Manufacturing
Posting ID: 583244380Posted: 2020-10-30