Job Summary: The Pricing Analyst plays a critical role in supporting Medline's enterprise-wide annual price setting processes as well as other ad-hoc price setting exercises. This person will liaise with both IT and with sales leadership to ensure the product pricing suggestions produced by our 'Smart' analytics engine meet or exceed the company's margin goals, while also maximizing potential of customer acquisition and retention. They will also work directly our IS partners in helping to improve pricing tools and logic. And very importantly, they will interact daily with sales reps in support of our pricing exercises.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Become the process expert in all aspects of Medline's annual price setting exercise, and execute this for every sales force. This includes:
- Working with each executive sales leader to understand their unique goals for the year.
- Working across all product divisions to understand unique pricing needs related to cost/sourcing/other variables.
- Determining custom goals for each sales rep.
- Creating presentations and presenting at national sales and other meetings.
- Providing training to sales reps on using their pricing tool.
- Supporting all sales reps with questions pertaining to their territories' pricing.
- Auditing and tracking pricing results from sessions throughout year.
- Hosting post-session webinars to review results.
- Execute other ad-hoc enterprise-wide price setting exercises, including those required to accommodate price fluctuations caused by the current pandemic.
- Create sales reports on monthly basis which are distributed to sales and product divisional leaders.
- Work with sales programming to improve auditing tools for multiple pricing applications.
- Lead improvement of underlying logic within our pricing engine as well as other margin management projects.
- Collaborate with IS to assist in the improvement of the SMART Wizard.
Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential; a competitive compensation package; a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; and a 401(k) with company match and much more!Qualifications :Education
Relevant Work Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Information Systems, Mathematics or Applied Statistics.
- At least 2 years of experience pricing or other financially related analysis
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with SAP; Visual Basic; SQL; Tableau
Posting ID: 583245136Posted: 2020-10-30