We're JLL-a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We shape the future of real estate for a better world by using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. We have nearly 300 corporate offices across 80 countries, with a team of more than 93,000 individuals and believe a diverse and inclusive culture is one where everyone succeeds. That's why we're committed to creating an environment where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential.
With us, you'll have a chance to innovate with the world's leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You'll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We're focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions-join us at JLL.About JLL - Lease Administration
We are seeking a Lease Administration Client Manager
to join our Lease Administration team.
Our Lease Administration platform supports a diverse set of client needs from basis management of lease abstractions and critical dates, to full financial management of landlord invoices and reconciliation audits. We provide comprehensive knowledge and access to data across the portfolio that enables our clients to make strategic real estate decisions that support and enhance their core business. What this job involves - Responsibilities "Being a trailblazer and breaking new ground"
As a Lease Administration Client Manager
, you will have exposure to the full scope of our Lease Administration platform. You will bring a strong knowledge & familiarity of Corporate Real Estate to our clients and other team members. You will be a key member of the team that provides oversight, management and development to our broader Lease Administration Team. You will abstract & reviews client leasing details and will help drive our client deliverables and key initiatives. You will be a key player in ensuring accuracy, management and resolution of client leasing management. Your expertise will ensure we continue to expertly support our clients and grow our core business.
To be successful in this role, you should be able to ensure accurate reporting and reconciliation of information, and foster critical relationships between various individuals, teams and our clients. You will exhibit a customer first mindset and have a proven ability to exceed client and key stakeholder expectations.
As a Lease Administration Client Manager
, you will be responsible for a full scope of Lease Administration services for one or more clients including:
Sound like you? To apply you need to be:The Candidate: Qualifications
- Serving as Relationship manager and first point of client escalations
- Client/vendor/landlord relationship management
- Provide coaching for team members regarding procedures, lease interpretation, desktop audits and billing calculations
- Responsible for ensuring that client(s) accounts are in full compliance with all internal and client specific policies and procedure
- Reviewing abstracts and interpreting commercial lease documents (leases, amendments, subleases)
- Resolution of rent and other landlord/tenant issues
- Oversee subtenant account management, including the billing and collections of third-party tenant rents, review of the cash receipts posting reports and review of the monthly Delinquency Report
- Coordinate invoicing to client(s) and collections as necessary
- Document and share best practices, participate in efforts to strengthen internal controls and improve data quality
- Support, exposure and leadership of other special projects as assigned by manager
The Candidate: Dynamic and Highly Skilled
- The ideal candidate will have a bachelor's degree with at least 5 years of work experience in Lease Administration, Real Estate Accounting, Real Estate Law or Property Management
- 2 years previous experience in a supervisory role operating at a strategic level with both internal and external teams
- Strong financial/analytical skills
- Ability to maintain a strong attention to detail with a continued high efficiency and accuracy rate for performing work/tasks
- Ability to spot issues proactively and head them off and/or start the solutioning process
- Ability to understand and interpret data, and use of technology to be more efficient
- Desire to learn and grow
- Multilingual a plus
- Willingness for light travel
You'll need to be dynamic and technologically savvy and utilize software to support planning solutions and communicate ideas clearly with planning team and lines of business. You will be successful if you have advanced skills in Microsoft Excel to slice, dice, and filter large data sets. Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel & Outlook) and ability to consolidate data and master company specific account and database programs is highly valued. You'll be effective in your role by learning to ask the right questions. You will have a keen ability to interpret complex commercial lease language. You will have an eye for detail with the ability to process work quickly & accurately, often under pressure situations or time-sensitive deadlines. You will be able to adjust to changing priorities with ease and grace. The Candidate: Organized, Open and Flexible
Strong, proactive and effective communication skills are important - both written and spoken - and we'll expect you to work independently, multi-task under pressure, and manage your time to meet deadlines. You keep on top of tasks and will remain agile, as you'll often need to reorganize your time day to day, to deal with your team's changing necessities and requests. An individual with strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive level external and internal clients will be successful in the role. Ability to build successful, long-term and growth-oriented business relationships (with clients, team members, direct/matrix reports), exhibiting resiliency with needed. You will openly embrace change and have passionate for driving yourself, the team and the firm forward. Most importantly, you'll want to work as part of a diverse, collaborative, driven and professional team.Behavioural Competencies
What you can expect from us
- Think Big - Thinks strategically, simplifies the complex, solves complex problems, sees the big picture
- Drive Change - Thrives on change, learning agility, intellectually curious, appetite for risks, digital drive
- Helps others - Builds relationships, actively collaborates, helps others succeed.
- Get it done - Acts decisively, drives results, passion to win, takes ownership, accountable, resilient
- Business first - Focuses on customers and clients, business/financial acumen, JLL first
- Inspire - Inspire others, creates vision and strategy, energizes others
We succeed together-across the desk and around the globe and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can't wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
Apply today! #LI-RM1JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process - including the online application and/or overall selection process - you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.