4704 E. Towne Blvd.
Madison, WI 53704
Grab hold of our powerful positive energy with a Jersey Mike's ready-to-take-off career that is fun, fulfilling, and rewarding!
If you like to have fun, banter with people and enjoy sharing your life, then working at Jersey Mike’s may be for you. Besides learning our business and pleasing people with our great authentic sub sandwiches, you'll learn a whole new level of social decorum to take through life.
Jersey Mike's was built on a strong sense of community and an outstanding commitment to the personal growth of our people. If you enjoy being part of something special in a strong cultural and spirited environment than bring your energy and come grow with us!
Crew Members take an active role in the appearance and satisfaction of each guest. Crew Members key responsibilities include:
- Providing food that meets Jersey Mike’s specifications and high quality standards
- Holding the Guest as the most important priority at all times
- Staying focused on the Guest while accomplishing all work assignments with excellence
- Understanding the importance of teamwork and treating all team members with respect
- Being enthusiastic and enjoying working in a fun environment
- Actively participating in meeting all cleanliness, safety and sanitation standards
We are serious about providing a friendly atmosphere for our customers as well as a friendly/productive work environment for our crew members. We provide flexible hours, and we work around your schedule-weekday and weekend shifts available! High school and College students welcome!
Our Crew Members will need to be capable of handling a variety of tasks to support our goal of providing healthy, authentic sub sandwiches to our valued clients.
Benefits of working at Jersey Mike's Subs include:
- Competitive wages
- Fun! Work with friends and great people!
- Opportunities to advance and grow
- Comprehensive training and development
- Previous food service/prep experience preferred
- Team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced high energy environment
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Must be able to work various shifts per week and be available weekdays and/or evenings and weekends
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 15 years or older