What You Can Expect:
Are you a hard-working Qualified Medication Aide looking for premium pay and flexibility? Trilogy Health Services is hiring for our in-house travel clinical team! Unlike traditional travel agencies, Trilogy's travel Qualified Medication Aides are employees of the company and are utilized to fill short and long-term assignments throughout our senior living communities in IN, OH, MI and KY. Make a difference with Trilogy, a growing company that invests in their employees.
What's in it for you?
Full-time Status with Benefits and:
- Premium pay
- Shift Differentials
- Flexible schedule; 12-hour and 8-hour shifts available
- The company invests heavily in PPE and COVID testing to create a safe environment for employees and residents
- Quarterly wage increases; receive an increase in pay every 90 days!
- Work with a high quality, collaborative team. No agency!
- Bonus for attendance, referrals, gas and more!
- FREE Health Insurance Option
- Weekly Pay
- And much more!
What you'll be doing:
- Travel Qualified Medical Aides will work at any campus within the designated geographic area.
- Providing care and compassion to ensure the residents best physical and emotional well-being
- Safely preparing, administering, and documenting all medications used in the health campus
- Maintaining resident records regarding medication distribution, leisure activities, incidents and observations
- Verifying that any medications brought into the health campus by a newly admitted resident are examined and identified by the attending physician or the facility pharmacy or pharmacist
- Following health campus policies and procedures regarding the destroying of medications
Join our growing company that is Great Place to Work certified and recognized as Best Places to Work on Glassdoor! We would love to welcome you to the Trilogy family!
Indianapolis, IN area
What We're Looking For:
- Certified License for QMA (Qualified Medication Aide) or CMA (Certified Medication Aide) with the ability to obtain certification in compact states and non-compact states
- One year QMA or CMA experience preferred
- Valid drivers license
Life At Trilogy:
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Earn a degree for FREE with our Purdue Global partnership
- FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!
Posting ID: 583343658Posted: 2021-01-03