We are extremely excited to be bringing Anna's House to the Okemos area. Our plans are to open the restaurant in December of this year. Those hired would begin training the first part of December. Our hopes are to be open in time for the Christmas season. If you are interested in this position, please apply. Thank you for your interest in working for us. We look forward to meeting you.
Great Hours. Clean environment. Must be reliable.
Anna’s House Dishwashers maintains kitchen work areas and restaurant equipment and utensils in clean and orderly condition. They carefully and thoroughly clean dishes, pots, pans, utensils, etc. for use by guests and employees.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Scrapes food from dirty dishes and washes them by hand or places them in racks or on conveyor to the dishwasher
- Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, and meat blocks
- Segregates and removes trash and garbage and places it in designated containers
- Steam cleans or hoses out garbage cans
- Polishes silver using burnishing machine tumbler, chemical dip, buffing wheel, and hand cloth
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas
- Loads or unloads trucks picking up or delivering supplies and food
- Other tasks delegated by management to assist in restaurant operations
- Ability to take initiative and problem solve
- Attention to detail
- Meets challenges resourcefully
- Observes all safety and security procedures
- Works collaboratively with peers and follows direction
- Commits to the agreed upon schedule of work and completes tasks as expected
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $10.00 - $13.00 per hour
Posting ID: 583435732Posted: 2021-04-17Job Title: Dishwasher