SSM Health Rehabilitation Hospital
Richmond Heights, MONew Graduate Registered Nurse - Night Shift (6:45 pm - 7:15 pm)Full-timeSign-on Bonus - $5,000 for FT RNWe have been recognized by the St. Louis Post Dispatch as one of the "Top Workplaces" in St. Louis for 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019! Come and find out why.
We are one of the best-kept secrets in healthcare, but speak to anyone that works here and no doubt you will hear all of the same reasons. Are you tired of the "grind" and burnout of nursing, along with layoffs and furloughs? Unrealistic productivity and patient ratios putting your stress levels through the roof? Join us to experience a fantastic culture with a real work/life balance, unbeatable patient/nurse experience, better outcomes, and wonderful facilities.Benefits of becoming an RN with us:
* Clinical Ladder Program
- 12-hour shifts
- Flexible scheduling
- Manageable case loads
- High success rate of patients being discharged home
- Competitive rates and shift differentials
- Opportunities for growth and advancement, strong history of promoting from within
- Full-benefits package (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
- Team-oriented culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide
A Registered Professional Nurse provides direct patient care and functions as part of the Nursing Team. Uses the nursing process for systematically assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care to maximize restoration and maintenance of the patient's physical, psychological, spiritual health and goals. Serves as an educator of patients, families and coworkers.
• Valid State RN License required.
• BSN or enrollment in BSN program preferred.
• Certified BLS required.
• Clinical experience preferred.
Additional Data Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Posting ID: 584038266Posted: 2020-11-23