Critical Illness Recovery HospitalMaintenance TechPRN/Per Diem/As NeededWho we are:
At Select Specialty/Regency Hospitals, a division of Select Medical, we care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. Select Medical employs over 48,000 people across the country and provides quality care to approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four divisions.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building trust.
Do you love the challenge of working in a dynamic environment? Are you passionate about delivering an excellent experience to your team? If you answered 'yes', consider an opportunity with us!
Responsibilities Your responsibilities:
You will deliver superior quality in all that you do and you will treat others as they wish to be treated. You are a results-oriented team player who is resourceful in overcoming obstacles. You are an inventive problem solver.
You will be responsible for performing general mechanical and preventative tasks, as well as performing inspections, services, repairs and overhauls on equipment of the hospital as directed.
- Installing all new equipment and systems as assigned and ensuring that installations and operations comply with all manufacturer's specifications with all applicable codes, regulations and the hospital's safety policies.
- Coordinating and inspecting projects, ensuring that they are meeting quality standards in an approved time frame and that they comply with city/state codes as well as JACHO.
- Carrying out routine and specific assignments to ensure that the physical plant and assigned equipment are in safe operating condition and in compliance with applicable Hospital policies and with regulatory and/or accrediting codes and specifications.
Qualifications How you will be successful in this environment:
You must be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Having your high school diploma or equivalent.
- Trade school or vocational school background is preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of maintenance, repair, and safety procedures is required.
- Hospital experience is preferred.
- Having a positive, compassionate and customer-service oriented attitude.
We'd love for you to join the team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.