General ResponsibilitiesHiring Bonus
$500 - after 30 days of employment
$500 - after 90 days of employment
Do you enjoy working in a customer service role? Are you looking for a dynamic and growing organization that will both challenge and reward you? If so, then this role is for you…
The primary function of the Customer Service Representative (PlatinumGreeter role)
is to provide world class service to Hertz Platinum customers by providing helpful, courteous, and quality service.
- Responding to customer inquiries.
- Adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- Providing directions in a courteous and expeditious manner.
- A commitment to continuous improvement in an ever-changing industry.
- Related duties as required.
- Fluency in English
- Flexibility to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Computer literate
- 2-3 years of customer service and sales experience, preferably in the car rental or tourism industries
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a variety of tasks
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, enthusiasm, and outstanding communication skills
- Computer literate
Applicant must possess all auditory, speaking and communicating capabilities necessary to complete the responsibilities detailed above. The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following: sitting, standing, walking, bending and twisting, climbing, driving, pushing and pulling, speaking, hearing, writing, lifting, typing, filing, seeing, reading and the ability to use a computer, telephone, calculator, copy machine and fax machine.
Hertz is a Drug Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on the successful completion of a background screen and a 4-panel drug screen.
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.