Job OverviewVice President, Corporate Communications
The Vice President, Corporate Communications, is responsible for leading the External Corporate Communications teams and developing and executing strategic communications plans that promote and protect the Company's reputation. The Vice President reports to the Chief Corporate Affairs Officer and works directly with C-suite executives, overseeing corporate messaging and positioning, utilizing earned media, paid media and digital/owned channels to reach defined key audiences. The Vice President is also a member of the Incident Management Team and oversees all crisis communications work. Responsibilities:
- Lead the development and execution of a proactive, integrated corporate communications strategy and narrative that successfully reinforces the company's business objectives, vision and strategy; embrace the concept of Corporate Communications as a Corporate Marketing role.
- Act as an advisor to executive leadership across the company, providing insights, perspective and counsel on reputational strategies and issues
- Influence and manage the company's reputation through building and maintaining a proactive media relations plan, with a focus on outreach and engagement with top-tier business outlets, using earned and paid media and digital communication assets.
- Act as a key contributor to the company's crisis and issues management efforts, including identifying, communicating, and managing potential business/reputational incidents/crises.
- Serve as a capable and composed official company spokesperson.
- Lead external, multi-channel efforts to promote KDP as an employer of choice, driving corporate presence and value proposition on key platforms including GlassDoor, Indeed, etc.
- Lead a high-performing communications team; manage relationships with third-party agencies, freelancers and other partners who contribute to the function.
- Bachelor's degree; MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 15 of years corporate communications experience to include team leadership experience, preferably in a large CPG company.
- Demonstrated track record of building comprehensive communications plans and executing successful programs that employ creativity and use of a variety of tools, forums and media.
- Proven capability to generate top-tier business press through proactive pitching and a robust network of media relationships.
- Significant experience in positively handling high-profile communications issues, demonstrating sound judgment and persuasive counseling to senior management and working collaboratively with cross-functional teams and outside agencies.
- Experience acting as a corporate spokesperson.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Superior business writing and editing skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal skills.
- Motivational and persuasion skills.
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig , Dr Pepper , Green Mountain Coffee Roasters , Canada Dry , Snapple , Bai , Mott's and The Original Donut Shop . The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled