ProAmpac is an ESSENTIAL employer that is ACTIVELY HIRING at our Rocky Mount, VA facility!
Do you like to work with your hands or tinker? If you want to be part of a team and help produce items essential to everyday life this is the position for you! Our pay and benefits are competitive along with 10 paid holidays and a great wellness program. This is a fantastic opportunity to leverage your production, manufacturing, or warehouse experience and learn valuable niche skills that are in high demand, plus earn great pay and outstanding benefits!
The safety and health of our team is our top priority. ProAmpac has taken great steps to provide all personal protective equipment and sanitizing supplies to create a safe and healthy work environment for you.
You will never be bored in this fast paced, safety-oriented, and mentally challenging environment. Be part of a fast growing and stable industry where you can actually see and touch the finished product you made. Take pride knowing your work is on the shelves in retail stores and restaurants across the country!
If you have previous manufacturing, production, or warehouse experience, we want to hear from you!
* With guidance from more experienced operators, perform machine setups, adjustments, and operation, while achieving production and quality standards
* Perform quality inspections and completion of Quality Documentation of products as prescribed
* Move material, components, and pallets to designated areas to keep supplies in stock
* Complete appropriate paperwork and label left over material with required inventory information
Don't let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
* Availability Sunday -- Saturday 8p.m. to 8a.m. 2-2-3 rotating schedule
* Ability to work overtime as needed
* Experience in a production, manufacturing, or warehouse environment preferred
* Able to assist with setting up the press to run specific jobs within proscribed times and meet all Safety, Quality, and Operational standards
* Ability to stand constantly, excellent hand-eye coordination skills, strong mechanical skills and the ability to lift and load weights up to 50 pounds
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Posting ID: 584165008Posted: 2020-11-23