JOB TITLE: Line Cook
DIVISION: Food & Beverage
REPORTS TO: Kitchen Manager
LOCATION: Honeycomb Grill
CLASSIFICATION: Full-Time / Part-Time / Seasonal / Hourly (November - April)
PURPOSE OF POSITION: The Line Cook assists the Chef de Cuisine in all aspects of the food line in the Honeycomb Grill Kitchen and provide guests with well prepared, beautifully plated food so that they have a memorable and enjoyable dining experience.
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 1-2 Years of experience working as a Line Cook and/or Prep Cook
- Formal culinary training or degree preferred
- Complete knowledge of hot station line operations and execution
- Proven ability to work a hot station preparing appetizers and entrees for a fine dining establishment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with all FOH/BOH staff
- Ability to take orders and work in a high pressure, fast moving environment
- Must be able and willing to stand for entire shift
- Regularly Lifts up to 50 LBS
- Food Handler's Certification
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist Chef de Cuisine in preparation of all components of the menu items from appetizers to entrées. This includes, but is not limited to: Stocks, Sauces, Proteins, Starches, Vegetables, Soups, etc.
- Execute all guest orders items during service by preparing and plating food in an exceptional, timely and artistic manner
- Train with cook and act as back up for Garde Mange station in preparing salads, apps and cold kitchen plates
- Actively participate in all kitchen cleaning duties, including station tear down, dishwashing, equipment cleaning, sweeping, moping, etc.
Keywords: Cook, Winter, Honeycomb Grill, Full-Time, Part-Time, Seasonal, UT, Solitude
Our Grooming Standards help our staff maintain an appearance consistent with Solitude Mountain Resort's image and the expectations of our guests. Please review our grooming standards prior to submitting an application.
Posting ID: 584165353Posted: 2020-11-22