Please note this job is located in Park City, Utah.
PURPOSE OF POSITION: Cleanliness and sanitation in all areas of the lodge except for the kitchen.
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Some cleaning experience preferred
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Lifting and carrying 25-50 pounds
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that a clean supply of the necessary soap, toilet paper, tissues and hand towels is effectively maintained in all restrooms
- Clean and mop all restrooms
- Safely and correctly ensure the care of equipment and the proper use of cleaning chemicals
- Receive and stock items delivered for the janitorial and stewarding department
- Maintain clean, neat and sanitary conditions in guest space and the back of the house by making regular rounds cleaning walls, floors, cleaning and organizing shelving, emptying trash containers, and keeping them in designated areas. Also, check all hand wash stations to ensure they are clean and equipped with soap and paper towels
- Perform scheduled daily and otherwise scheduled cleaning such as toilets, stripping, buffing and waxing floors, cleaning carpets, etc.
- Light and maintain all fireplaces during the day
- Check all administrative offices for trash, recycling and vacuum when necessary
- Assists with cleaning Deer Valley owned stores in Snow Park Lodge
- Maintain a close working relationship with supervisor or crew leader in regards to prioritizing duties with the goal of minimal supervision in this area. This is accomplished by developing an awareness of the needs of the different areas of the back of the house as affected by skier count, restaurant reservations, weather conditions, staffing irregularities and other varying conditions
- Make sure dock area is clean and organized. Put boxes in bailer, checking bailer often during day. If full, use bailing wire to tie bundles of cardboard
- Check trash compactor often. Clean are if needed. Make sure doors are closed and trash is compacted
Posting ID: 584165416Posted: 2020-11-15