Test Article Coordinator III - Dose Formulations
Do you have a passion for Customer Service? Tracking Samples? Are you Detail-Oriented? Interested in Growing Your Career? Please keep reading...
We have a great opportunity for a Test Article Coordinator III in our Dose Formulations Department in Madison, WI. Covance's work in developing new pharmaceutical solutions has an incredible impact on millions of lives worldwide. Be a part of this life-saving work and help improve patients' lives while growing your career.
Pay rate: $16-18/hr., depending on experience
In this role, you will perform a variety of test article and sample management responsibilities in compliance with appropriate SOPs and regulatory guidelines, in support of departmental operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs any combination of sample management tasks; including labeling, transferring, tracking, inventory reconciliation, archival, and disposal of test article and/or samples.
- Reviews shipping paperwork against protocols and eNotes.
- Coordinates retrieval, check out, and return of study related materials and documents appropriately.
- Responsible for entry and accuracy of client material inventories.
- Solves problems independently, contacting internal or external clients for clarification as needed.
- Handles internal and external customer inquiries and requests and may correspond directly with external customers.
- Determines disposition of study specific test articles and samples.
- Maintains storage units in accordance with GLPs, SOPs, and Policies and Procedures.
- May be on-call after hours to respond to storage unit alarms.
- Maintains and organizes the storage units to ensure integrity of study related materials.
- Performs one of the following tasks proficiently and starts to learn the second: Completes receipt and log-in of study-specific and non-study specific materials within the appropriate data acquisition system. Completes shipment of all materials and documents disposition appropriately.
- Assists in training and mentoring of new employees, works with and directs less experienced staff. Oversees and reviews work of peers, as appropriate.
- Prioritizes workload and/or special projects on a daily basis.
- Identify potential areas for improvement, provide possible solutions, and assist with implementation.
- At least 2-3 years' applicable experience. Additional experience may be substituted for degree.
- Excellent customer service skills including attention to detail, accuracy, confidentiality and effective communication skills.
- Ability to identify and communicate customer service needs.
- Effective conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to use a variety of computer applications and proficient at the department specific software used.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Working knowledge of company procedures for the sample management process.
Posting ID: 584171245Posted: 2020-11-10